We've gone a little Ape-here at M&Em's Sweetspot. DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS!

CLICK ON A TAB BELOW TO SEE MY OTHER BLOGS



Friday, May 7, 2010

Date Night- what's That?




Yep here it is again Friday Night ~Woo Hoo Date Night!!!
NOT!
Matt and I did have a date planned for tonight
The Plan: 1st) get babysitter 2nd)go clean Dr's office 3rd) go out to eat at a real resturant, Lone Star Steak House to be exact (we have a cupon) 4th) have grown-up conversation 5th) go home recharged
What really happened:
Tried to call and hire a babysitter- no luck, didn't try to long, I wasn't feeling good after trumatic tooth fillings at dentist today. Decided to go buy something soft for dinner and stop at Red Box at about 6:30 with girls in tow (hubby was still at work)-Hubby calls at 7:30 says he's on his way home I cry to him about sore mouth he offers to bring me something if I needed anyhting I decline but ask him If its ok if we skip our date,and opt for a good lazy night, he sounds happy on the other end. So here we are it's 10pm the little girls dropped at about 9:00 except for Gracie who is our night owl, I'm blogging and he's doing bills- the red box movie still in it's case. This is a typical Friday Night here.
So I have to say Date Night? What's That?

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that I'm with you on date night. I want a date night, but it's a lot of effort and it's hard to motivate my husband too. Does anybody out there have consistent "date nights" with their spouse who also has young children? Sometimes I think I need my very own date night with just me so I don't have to convince my husband to do what I want to do.

    ReplyDelete