We've gone a little Ape-here at M&Em's Sweetspot. DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS!

CLICK ON A TAB BELOW TO SEE MY OTHER BLOGS



Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wild About Learning

This is a typical picture in our home- Mom at the computer. This picture was taken by me Gracie! My mom's favorite thing to do is homework. She does it all the time, even when I'm asleep. Sometimes when I wake up she's still sitting at the computer. Mommy has to read and read and read. Then think- and write, and write and write. Daddy even picks ups the house so Mommy can do homework. I have homework too and so does Rory. I get stickers for my homework, and Rory gets A's- Mommy gets headaches! *This was typed by Mommy avioding her homework. She says that's called "procrastination" can you say "Procrastination"!

3 comments:

  1. I understand! When I was in grad. school Britta heard me say "Mommy's gotta do her homework" a lot. My mom got Britta a doll house that had different rooms. There was a little office with a computer that would make typing sounds. Britta would always put the Mommy in the office and say that the mommy had to do her homework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure love your guts!:) And I hear you about the homework! But aren't you so glad?!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT A AMBITIOUS DAUGHTER. YOU GO GIRL!

    LOVE MOM

    ReplyDelete