We've gone a little Ape-here at M&Em's Sweetspot. DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS!

CLICK ON A TAB BELOW TO SEE MY OTHER BLOGS



Wednesday, March 24, 2010

College Here I Come!.......Again

School Days, School Days.........



It's Offical~ I will be attending the College of Southern Nevada Fall 2010! I will be starting an Associate of Arts Program with a major in Secondary Education. We have yet to hear if I've been granted a Pell Grant, the college will start reviewing applications for Fall in the middle of April. So please add us to your prayers; but grant or not school will start for me this fall. I'm super excited and nervous! Gracie wlll also be starting a new school: Beckley Elementry in their Pre-K Speech Preschool, she'll be riding the bus and be gone for 2 1/2 hrs. This will give me time to do school online with only Ehlana as company. Rory will be going into first grade and hopefully will be granted a zone variance so she can continue going to Diaz where she'll be attending gender seperated classes. So Fall 2010 is the start of a new era here in the Spencer Lodge~ so pull out your number 2 pencils-We're going back to School!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope all goes well and you're able to get the Pell Grant, we received that for many a semester while I was going to school.

    ReplyDelete