We've gone a little Ape-here at M&Em's Sweetspot. DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS!

CLICK ON A TAB BELOW TO SEE MY OTHER BLOGS



Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Three, Three, Three






















Gracie Faye is Turning Three! I can't believe it my adorable Gracie is turning 3! She is having a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Party (pics to come later). She loves Mickey and Minnie! She has been saying the cutest things lately she has been able to identify the letter "w" but refers to it at a "double-me" and the letter "u" as "me". She's growing up! We're so excited for her to start speech in just a few weeks, I'm sure she'll be talking up a storm in just a short while. What a Girl!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe how much she looks like you, Emilie. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emilie, this is your cuz Angela...I found your blogspot thru Mindie's. I think you will be able to link back to my blogspot thru this but if not here is a link http://gardnerblogspot.blogspot.com/ my email is aceigardner@msn.com Get in touch, it would be great to hear from you. Angela

    ReplyDelete